Before I get to the results, a couple things:
1. I don't think I'm going to do any predictions next year, but rather an overview of the matches and what I think we should expect.
2. Lance Cade is the American version of Milano Collection AT, looks-wise:
"Battle of Who Could Care Less" -- Reading, PA -- November 16, 2007
Results from Nude Smurf at ChikaraFans.com/forum
1. The Colony (Worker Ant, Soldier Ant & Fire Ant) & Mike Quackenbush def. The Osirian Portal (Amasis & Ophidian) & Team F.I.S.T. (Gran Akuma & Icarus) -- Apparently a crazy match, where the Colony were wearing each others' tights and doing each others' signature moves.
2. Chuck Taylor def. Shane Storm -- CT wins with the Awful Waffle. Fine match. One of Storm's best outings in a long time, and Chuck was turned up to 11.
3. Sara Del Rey def. Portia Perez -- The sound system was at an all time low tonight, playing random Windows dings when Sabato called for the bell.
4. Brodie Lee def. Passion Hasegawa -- Lee made short work of the pink man with chops and kicks.
5. Lince Dorado & El Pantera def. The Olsen Twins -- Lince & El Pantera earn their third point and a tag team title shot. A little off, not to the point of being bad, but it was a serious stylistic mismatch. Pantera = The most awesome meatball luchador. Olsens = Mulkeys 2K7.
6. MIYAWAKI def. UltraMantis Black -- Nothing outstanding, but fun stuff. "A young lady needs her booze cut off, as she decided to dance with Mantis' staff toward the finish, and then turned Robbie Ellis into the newest La Parkita with her dancing skillz."
7. The Marvelous Three (Larry Sweeney, Mitch Ryder & Robbie Ellis) def. Jigsaw & Los Ice Creams (El Hijo del Ice Cream & Ice Cream, Jr.) -- Ryder pinned Junior. Ellis executed a dive off the top!
8. Claudio Castagnoli & Equinox def. Chris Hero & Shayne Hawke -- Equinox used a backslide on Hero for the pin. Hero attacked Equinox after and went for the mask. Tomorrow it will be Equinox vs. Hero: MASK VS. HAIR!
9. Young Lions Cup: Helios (c) def. Hydra -- Helios wins with the standing shooting star press. Okay match.
10. Tim Donst & Incoherence (Hallowicked & Delirious) def. BLK-OUT (Eddie Kingston, Joker & Sabian) -- Donst rolled up Kingston following a sick 1-2 kick by Incoherence. Awesome!